- Individual counseling for children, adolescents, and adults of all ages
- Couples counseling
- Family counseling
Organizational Leadership to Build Healthy, Effective Teams
- We work with organizational/agency/school teams to review effectiveness, as well as to improve communication and increase team collaboration/unity (1/2 or full day sessions)
Mental Health Presentations/Trainings for Staff
- We offer trainings/workshops on a variety of mental health issues for agency/organization staff members
- We offer telehealth counseling as an option for teens and adults. Contact us to see if this type of format would be appropriate for you or your family members.
- We use a secure web platform that ensures the privacy and confidentiality of each counseling session.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All outpatient counseling services are offered by appointment only. We do not offer crisis services. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please seek help immediately by dialing 911 or by going to the nearest emergency room.
We currently accept the following insurances
We also gladly accept self pay clients and community/agency funding when available.
Office Closure Policy
The safety of our clients and our clinicians is very important to us. Therefore, we may close the office for predicted or current inclement weather conditions in the Winchester/Frederick County area.
If the office is closed or closing due to inclement weather, then you will be notified as follows:
- Personal telephone call (please verify your contact number with the receptionist)
- Listing on landing page of this website (www.ccg-va.com)
The Center will be closed for the following holidays and/or special events:
- New Year’s eve (pm)
- New Year’s day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. day
- President’s day
- Easter Monday
- Apple Blossom Friday (pm) and Saturday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and Friday
- Christmas Day