Thank you for visiting the Center for Counseling and Growth, PLC website.
Our mission is to promote overall wellness for individuals, couples, families, and organizations. To be successful in supporting wellness, your active participation in the process is essential. Just by reaching out for help, you are already doing something healthy for yourself. When seeking counseling services it is important to find a counselor with whom you feel comfortable. You should always feel that you are being treated with dignity and respect.
In our counseling center, we believe that the client should be driving the counseling experience. You are the most important person in the counseling process. Therefore, the things that are important to you will also be important to your counselor. An essential part of the counseling process is to help you to identify and reduce troubling or disruptive mental health symptoms. The treatment of these symptoms will become part of your treatment plan. Your counselor may also provide you with mental health education derived from his or her professional experiences and formal education. The focus of your counseling experience will be on helping you to achieve overall wellness.
So, if you are ready to seek overall wellness and to begin the counseling process, then contact our center to arrange an intake appointment. Help is only one telephone call away. We are ready to help and support you.
- Individual counseling for children (ages 6+), adolescents, and adults
- Couples counseling
- Family counseling
- Improving lives by addressing symptoms of depression, anxiety, grief/loss, family/marital conflict, bipolar disorder, autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, adjustment disorders, chronic pain, eating disorders, foster care issues, school phobia, career/life issues, substance use, and other life-changing issues or mental health disorders.
- We can provide counseling sessions online, via Therapy Notes, a HIPAA compliant audio/video platform that is accessible anywhere you have internet/cellular service.
- Children must be at least 10 years old in order to receive services via telehealth.
- We offer trainings/workshops on a variety of mental health issues for agency/organization staff members
- Personal telephone call (please verify your contact number with the receptionist) and/or
- Email message
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Good Friday (Friday before Easter - close at 3 PM)
- Apple Blossom (Thursday - close at 3 PM; Friday - all day)
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Wednesday - close at 3 PM; Thursday and Friday - all day)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day