- Individual counseling for children (ages 6+), adolescents, and adults
- Couples counseling
- Family counseling
- Improving lives by addressing symptoms of depression, anxiety, grief/loss, family/marital conflict, bipolar disorder, autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, adjustment disorders, chronic pain, eating disorders, foster care issues, school phobia, career/life issues, substance use, and other life-changing issues or mental health disorders.
- We can provide counseling sessions online, via Therapy Notes, a HIPAA compliant audio/video platform that is accessible anywhere you have internet/cellular service.
- Children must be at least 10 years old in order to receive services via telehealth.
Mental Health Presentations/Trainings for Staff
- We offer trainings/workshops on a variety of mental health issues for agency/organization staff members
IMPORTANT NOTE: All outpatient counseling services are offered by appointment only. We do not offer crisis services. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please seek help immediately by dialing 911 or by going to the nearest emergency room.
333 West Cork Street
Winchester, VA 22601
Lower Lobby Entrance (ground floor)
Phone: (540) 431-5909
Fax: (540) 431-5366
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and for most major holidays.
We currently accept and bill the following insurances for services
We also gladly accept self-pay clients and community/agency (CSA/FAPT) funding when available.
The safety of our clients and our clinicians is very important to us. Therefore, we may close the office for predicted and/or current inclement weather conditions in the Winchester/Frederick County area. Appointments will still be offered on imclement weather days via our online portal (Therapy Notes).
If the office is closed or closing due to inclement weather, then you will be notified as follows:
- Personal telephone call (please verify your contact number with the receptionist) and/or
- Email message
So that our staff may enjoy the holidays with their loved ones, our counseling center will be closed for the following holidays and/or special events:
- New Year’s Eve (close at 3 PM)
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday (Friday before Easter - close at 3 PM)
- Apple Blossom (Thursday - close at 3 PM; Friday - all day)
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Wednesday - close at 3 PM; Thursday and Friday - all day)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day