- Individual counseling for children (ages 6+), adolescents, and adults
- Couples counseling
- Family counseling
- We can provide counseling sessions on Thera-LINK, a HIPAA compliant audio/video platform that is accessible anywhere you have internet/cellular service. Children must be at least 10 years old in order to receive services via telehealth.
Organizational Leadership to Build Healthy, Effective Teams
- We work with organizational/agency/school teams to review effectiveness, as well as to improve communication and increase team collaboration/unity (1/2 or full day sessions)
Mental Health Presentations/Trainings for Staff
- We offer trainings/workshops on a variety of mental health issues for agency/organization staff members
IMPORTANT NOTE: All outpatient counseling services are offered by appointment only. We do not offer crisis services. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please seek help immediately by dialing 911 or by going to the nearest emergency room.
333 West Cork Street
Winchester, VA 22601
Lower Lobby Entrance (ground floor)
Phone: (540) 431-5909
Fax: (540) 431-5366
Monday - Friday: 10am-6pm
We currently accept the following insurances
We also gladly accept self pay clients and community/agency funding when available.
The safety of our clients and our clinicians is very important to us. Therefore, we may close the office for predicted or current inclement weather conditions in the Winchester/Frederick County area.
If the office is closed or closing due to inclement weather, then you will be notified as follows:
- Personal telephone call (please verify your contact number with the receptionist)
- Listing on landing page of this website (www.ccg-va.com)
The Center will be closed for the following holidays and/or special events:
- New Year’s Eve (pm)
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Monday
- Apple Blossom Friday and Saturday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday)
- Christmas Eve (pm)
- Christmas Day